An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts/Office Manager to join our established, family-run company, based in Norwich, the successful candidate must have a proven track record in accounts and management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supplier payments
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Managing all area of administration within the office
- Assisting the Financial Director
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two years bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment
- AAT or another similar accounts qualification preferred
- Experience using Sage 50 (or similar bookkeeping software)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Education: A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
The Candidate must be/have:
- Reliable and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to manage workload without compromising on standards and quality, meeting simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
- The ability to motivate colleagues to achieve high standards of compliance
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook
- The candidate will be offered a negotiable salary, dependent on experience, plus a bonus and company pension.
- Holiday allowance: 21 days plus bank holidays.
- Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Michelle Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Accounts Manager Application.